Friday, May 12, 2006

I am off on another day class tomorrow (today). It is an E.G. Regioanl Centenary workshop with Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn at the Settlement in Letchworth. I'm looking forward to it but don't quite know what to expect. All I know is that it is hand stitching and will almost certainly be on a larger scale than I am used to.
Bags are packed and ready... that's got to be a first for me! grin
I should be doing all sorts of other things rather than this but I guess they will get done as well in the fullness of time.
I'll give you an update afterwards.... might even show you what I did.... if it is fit that is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very jealous Dorothy, can't wait to hear your report on the day and hopefully pictures as well

Dorothy Gibbs said...

Ok you two, I have now updated my Blog with the deatils... Enjoy